Some nights I just need a little pick me up or sweetie to end my day! I know that everyone can agree that we all crave something sweet as the night goes on. Most times I can curb my craving with some dairy, nut, and soy free chocolate chips. Other nights I am in need of something better, yummier, and all around scrumptious! That is where my apple delights come in. These single serving cups are the perfect way to make sure that you get your dessert but don't over do it! What can be better than warm baked cinnamon apples with a gorgeous topping of oats and honey. It may look sinful but the entire single serving is only 100 calories! That's right this baby is delicious and wont break the calorie bank!
2 honey crisp apples (chopped)
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of ghee ( or margarine if you don't have ghee)
1/2 cup of oats
1. take your chopped apples and sprinkle in cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Mix until incorporated.
2. Place your apples evenly into the ramekins.
3. In a small bowl, heat your ghee for 20 seconds in the microwave. Then add in your oats and honey and sir until consistent( if dry add more honey, if wetter add more oats) Your consistency should be chunky but sticky.
4. Sprinkle 1/3 of the topping onto each ramekin.
5. Place in a preheated oven of 375 for 15 minutes ( check at 10 minutes to make sure topping doesn't burn). Take out and let the ramekins cool before serving!